Whether you are in need of a heating and air conditioning system, repair services or preventative maintenance, our skilled technicians can handle the job.
Upgrade and Replacement
Your home comfort system is most likely the single biggest use of energy in your home. In fact, over a third of the energy used in the United States is used to heat and cool buildings. Having a properly designed and installed heating and air conditioning system will have the biggest impact on your energy costs.
Choose Bay Breeze Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. for your next equipment upgrade or replacement. We provide:
- Free in-home consultation with one of our HVAC specialists.
- Help selecting an energy-efficient heating and air conditioning system that meets your comfort preferences and lifestyle.
- Proper sizing of the equipment to meet the unique needs of your home.
- A convenient way to pay for your installation through our flexible financing options, subject to credit approval.
- Full factory warranties on all equipment and labor.
Indoor Air Quality Specialists
With today's tightly sealed, well insulated homes, the air inside your home can be 2-5 times more polluted than the air outside.
Choose Bay Breeze Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. for services and products to improve your Indoor Air Quality.
- Free in-home consultation with one of our HVAC specialists.
- Air Filtration Products - Remove contaminants such as pollen, mold and pet dander that aggravate allergies.
- Humidifiers - Properly control humidity for personal comfort, to protect furniture and wood floors, and reduce static electricity that damages electronics.
- Fresh Air Ventilators - Remove cooking, pet and chemical odors by expelling them to the outdoors.
- Ultra Violet Lights - Kill airborne microbial growth of mold, bacteria and viruses throughout your home, ductwork and cooling coils.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors - To protect your family from this silent killer.
- Zoning and Programmable Thermostats - Keep each area of your home at the proper comfort level to meet your lifestyle.
With regular maintenance you will prevent small problems from becoming big problems and ensure optimal performance of your comfort system. We also offer annual service agreements, which can reduce the cost of a Performance Tune-Up.
Regular maintenance will:
- Provide longer lasting equipment
- Reduce utility bills
- Reduce repairs
- Provide a more comfortable indoor environment
- Protect your investment
Heating and cooling systems have a way of breaking down when the weather is at its worst; on the coldest day of a frigid winter, or during a sizzling summer heat wave; times when your comfort system must work the hardest, and when you need it most.
Regular check-ups will help to maximize the life expectancy of your system; unfortunately, even the best maintenance won't prevent normal wear and tear.
Extended warranties allow customers another opportunity to manage their ongoing costs of operations. Since your heating and air conditioning system is used 24 hours a day, year round, it requires service as it operates.
Reasons why all equipment and labor should be covered by an extended warranty:
- Plan and project your costs while protecting against increases in parts or labor.
- Factory warranties usually expire prior to the end of the equipment′s life cycle.
- Extended warranties can cover the bill for all costs, including labor, during the insured period.
- Peace of mind knowing your equipment is covered.
Ask one of our specialists to explain the extended warranties available for your new or existing equipment.
Emergency Repair Service Hotline: 251-626-7522
As licensed contractors and specialists in the field of heating and air-conditioning, we have the tools, the equipment, and the experience to keep your equipment running smoothly all year long. If it is emergency service that you need, we are available to assist you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To help reduce those service emergencies, we offer service agreements to keep your comfort system running at peak performance.
Air Duct Cleaning
Why should I have my air ducts cleaned?
- Air ducts naturally accumulate sizeable deposits of dust and other contaminants over a period of years.
- Dirt deposits can reduce the efficiency of your heating and air conditioning system and even cause physical discomfort and illness by degrading the quality of air you breathe indoors.
- Dirt deposits in your air ducts actually act as food for organisms such as dust mites.
Contaminates build up inside the return ductwork. Traditional heating and cooling systems recirculate the air in a home via supply air ducts and return air ducts. Many homes have inefficient filters, which trap less than 10 percent of the particulate that is circulated in the system. If not trapped by the systems air filter, the particulate accumulates in the duct work and on the internal components of your furnace or fan coil.
Duct Cleaning Benefits
Cleaning your duct work eliminates these contaminates with the following benefits:
- Safeguard your health by eliminating potential causes of allergies and respiratory problems.
- Eliminate the dirt that acts as food for dust mites, bacteria, mold and other micro organisms.
Air Duct Sealing
In homes with forced-air heating and cooling systems, ducts are used to distribute conditioned air throughout the house. In a typical house, however, about 20 percent of the air that moves through the duct system is lost due to leaks, holes, and poorly connected ducts. The result is higher utility bills and difficulty keeping the house comfortable, no matter how the thermostat is set.
A duct system that is well-designed and properly sealed can make your home more comfortable, energy efficient, and safer. Contact us for a quote to seal the ducts in your home and improve the performance of your heating and cooling systems.
The Commercial Department at Bay Breeze Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. is here to serve all your needs, from light commercial to industrial HVAC applications. We are a company that is committed to excellence in every aspect, from installation to service to customer care. Give us a call and let us take care of all your commercial needs.
Heating and Cooling
We are experienced in the installation and servicing of all types of commercial HVAC equipment, including:
- Rooftop Units
- Split Systems
- VAV Systems
- Temp Control Systems
- Exhaust and supply fans
- Make-up Air Units
- Clean Rooms
- Vapor Absorbers
- Heat Exchangers
- Cooling Towers
- Building Pressurization
- Low Ambient Controls
Industrial HVAC Maint and Repair
The Commercial Department at Bay Breeze Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. is here to serve all your commercial refrigeration needs. We are a company that is committed to excellence in every aspect, from installation to service to customer care. Give us a call and let us take care of all your commercial refrigeration needs.
We are experienced in the installation and servicing of all types of commercial refrigeration
- Walk Ins
- Reach Ins
- Ice Machines
- Display Cases
- Medium Temp Racks
- Low Temp Racks